How to develop a website
Posted 2012-08-02 20:47:04
Developing a website is not just about using a free template and a few stock images.
- 1) On-line marketplace review
- The process starts will you completing a short questionary, we then perform a complete analysis of your on-line marketplace
- 2) Define Business Goals
- With a full understanding of your competitors and audience, jointly, we can define realistic goals/budget and plan fix/further development for you web site and social media .
- 3) Develop/Refresh Static Web pages
- The process starts will you completing a short questionary
- 4) Develop/Refresh Blog pages
- Whilst static page establishes and provides authority, blog pages are designed to provide direct solutions to client questions, designed around long tail keywords they are short page updated/developed frequently. linking back to the static pages.
- 5) Business Profiles
- Business Profiles in 'Google my business' , twitter provide information to search engignes and provide
- 6) Social Media Interactions
- Social media provide authority to your brand, but also provide traffic to your site.
- 7) Review & Monitor
- It is important